- Lot: 6,198 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,439 all time views
- 46 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $60
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $234,800
- Last sale price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: T2752951
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 710 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Location \ In City Limits, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Utilities \ City Water, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Appliances Included \ Oven, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Location \ Conservation Area, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Media Room, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Golf Community, Last Status \ Incomplete, Community Features \ Community Hot Tub\Spa, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Garage Features \ Tandem Parking, Utilities \ Fiber Optics
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,258 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0592512416
- Zillow Home ID: 89746839
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $221-300K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Tampa home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among New Tampa homes, this home is 34.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.4% higher than in Tampa, and 361% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Tampa home values.
|10639 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL||$203K||4||3||1,941|
|10643 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL||$222K||4||2.5||2,496|
|10637 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL||$260K||6||3||3,044|
|10645 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL||$179K||4||2||1,748|
|10635 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL||$221K||4||2.5||2,496|
|10647 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL||$267K||6||3||3,007|
|10652 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$269K||6||3||3,071|
|10633 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL||$200K||4||3||1,922|
|10626 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL||$322K||5||3||3,258|
|10650 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$225K||3||2.5||2,496|
|10631 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL||$181K||4||2||1,746|
|10649 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL||$304K||4||3||3,258|
|10624 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL||$267K||6||3||3,071|
|Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL||$269K||5||3||3,260|
|10648 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$202K||4||3||1,941|
|10622 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL||$202K||4||3||1,949|
|10629 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL||$197K||4||3||1,922|
|10643 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$303K||6||3||3,664|
|10646 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL||$179K||4||2||1,748|
|10620 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL||$235K||4||2.5||2,496|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.