- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10645 Townley Run Rd, Wattsburg, PA 164423 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,738 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $182,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 554 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,738 sqft
- Parcel #: 26015040000418
- Zillow Home ID: 9484478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10645 Townley Run Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16442 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% less than in Erie Metro, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 16442 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Erie Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16442 home values.
- 10637 Townley Run Rd Wattsburg, PA$170K31.51,352
- 10661 Townley Run Rd Wattsburg, PA$177K42.51,720
- 10611 Townley Run Rd Wattsburg, PA$132K321,056
- 10644 Townley Run Rd Wattsburg, PA$173K221,446
- 10679 Townley Run Rd Wattsburg, PA$167K321,880
- 10670 Townley Run Rd Wattsburg, PA$209K331,587
- 10712 Townley Run Rd Wattsburg, PA$187K321,400
- 10614 Townley Run Rd Wattsburg, PA$226K32.51,808
- Townley Run PA--------
- 10690 Townley Run Rd Wattsburg, PA$160K321,424
- 10303 Phillipsville Rd Wattsburg, PA$133K31.51,586
- 10287 Phillipsville Rd Wattsburg, PA$195K42.51,850
- 10669 Wildman Rd Wattsburg, PA$168K321,566
- 10645 Wildman Rd Wattsburg, PA$97K321,568
- 10693 Wildman Rd Wattsburg, PA$142K221,196
- Townley Run Dr PA--------
Nearby Schools in Greenfield Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292