10645 Weybridge Dr, Tampa, FL 33626
Sold on 9/12/12: $325,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,856 sq ft
- Lot:7,840 sqft
- Year Built:1998
- Last Sold:Sep 2012 for $325,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Then this 5 bed 3 bath + BONUS ROOM, THREE CAR GARAGE with almost 2900 square feet is the one!
Walking to the front door you will be charmed by the lush landscaping andpond that will be enjoyed from the front sitting porch.
Upon entering the home the soaring living room ceiling and 10 foot ceilings in the remainder of the 1st floor give the feeling of openness, light and space.
Throughout the home, including upstairs,there is Wide Plank Distress Maple HARDWOOD flooring.
There are 4 bedrooms upstairs along with the large bonus room.
There is a bedroom and bathroom suite downstairs as well.
From the family room, kitchen and dinette you can look out through the manysliding glass doors and windows at the expansive back yard with plenty of room for games and outdoor activities.
A covered lanai provides a wonderful setting for morning coffee or afternoon cookouts.
Keep an eye out for many of the wonderful Florida birds that come to visit the pond.
Additional features in the home are: separate formal living room and formal dining room,GAS FIREPLACE in formal living room,wiring for surround sound, in wall pest control and outside termite control system, in home laundry room with utility sink, newer air compressor, and custom built-in storage in the garage, located near end of street.
Enjoy all the wonderful Westchase shopping, dining and other neighborhood amenities.Brokered And Advertised By: COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIALListing Agent: DOUGLAS WOOD PA
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Ceiling Fan
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID44857364
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow465
- Garage Size360
- Last Remodel Year2004
- Lot Depth110
- Lot Width72
- Parcel #0040392582
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$382,448||$360K – $409K||+$8,326||$133||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,380/mo||$2.1K – $2.8K/mo||-$56||$0.83||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 33626 home values will increase 8% next year, compared to a 7.7% rise for Westchase as a whole. Among 33626 homes, this home is valued 32.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33626 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.5% greater than in Westchase, and 215.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33626 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westchase.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33626 home values.
Neighborhood for 10645 Weybridge Drive
- 10608 Weybridge Dr Tampa, FL$339K43.02,242
- 10648 Weybridge Dr Tampa, FL$336K42.02,429
- 10639 Weybridge Dr Tampa, FL$306K32.01,895
- 10632 Weybridge Dr Tampa, FL$388K43.02,628
- 10407 Brentford Dr Tampa, FL$358K43.02,133
- 10401 Brentford Dr Tampa, FL$415K43.02,670
- 10126 Downey Ln Tampa, FL$389K43.02,598
- 10613 Weybridge Dr Tampa, FL$338K43.02,181
- 10628 Weybridge Dr Tampa, FL$383K53.02,750
- 10132 Downey Ln Tampa, FL$342K43.02,219
- 10603 Weybridge Dr Tampa, FL$320K43.02,300
- 10402 Brentford Dr Tampa, FL$371K43.02,160
- 10619 Weybridge Dr Tampa, FL$366K43.03,035
- 10601 Weybridge Dr Tampa, FL$400K43.02,598
- 10404 Brentford Dr Tampa, FL$459K53.03,082
- 9915 Tree Tops Lake Rd Tampa, FL$825K43.53,480
- 10123 Downey Ln Tampa, FL$300K32.01,874
- 9919 Tree Tops Lake Rd Tampa, FL$803K54.03,583
- 10119 Downey Ln Tampa, FL$285K32.01,836
- 10511 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL$408K43.02,704
Nearby Schools in Westchase
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005