10646 Brookhollow Ct, San Diego, CA 92126
Sold on 3/12/13: $525,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,231 sq ft
- Lot:0.29 acres
- Year Built:1990
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $525,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
4 BR/3 BA
This 4br/3ba is located on a cul-de-sac in the great family community of Mesa Summit. With over 2200 square feet of living space and breathtaking canyon views on a larger lot. The Kitchen has maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops,and black granite flooring. Featuring dual pane windows, plantation shutters and mirrored wardrobe doors. Master bedroom has walk-in closet and built-in entrainment center. Outdoor entertainment area features a BBQ, sink and island seating for eight. You?ll love gathering around the Lava Rock fire ring in the private backyard with mature trees to enjoy the California evenings! No HOA or Mello Roos!
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow365
- Last Remodel Year1990
- Parcel #3113901500
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID16790493
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$647,152||$576K – $725K||+$5,197||$290||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,624/mo||$1.6K – $3.3K/mo||-$43||$1.18||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Mira Mesa home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for San Diego as a whole. Among Mira Mesa homes, this home is valued 46.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mira Mesa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.4% less than in San Diego, and 58.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mira Mesa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mira Mesa home values.
Neighborhood for 10646 Brookhollow Court
- 10656 Brookhollow Ct San Diego, CA$550K32.51,729
- 10636 Brookhollow Ct San Diego, CA$571K42.51,920
- 10666 Brookhollow Ct San Diego, CA$622K42.52,231
- 10626 Brookhollow Ct San Diego, CA$618K43.02,231
- 10676 Brookhollow Ct San Diego, CA$574K43.01,920
- 10616 Brookhollow Ct San Diego, CA$534K32.51,729
- 10655 Brookhollow Ct San Diego, CA$590K42.52,231
- 10665 Brookhollow Ct San Diego, CA$592K42.52,231
- 10606 Brookhollow Ct San Diego, CA$604K42.52,231
- Brookhollow Ct San Diego, CA$669K33.52,329
- Dabney Dr APT 7 San Diego, CA$154K11.0598
- 10686 Brookhollow Ct San Diego, CA$621K42.52,231
- 10675 Brookhollow Ct San Diego, CA$545K42.51,920
- 10696 Brookhollow Ct San Diego, CA$534K32.51,729
- 10685 Brookhollow Ct San Diego, CA$669K33.52,329
- 10726 Dabney Dr APT 65 San Diego, CA$266K22.0920
- 10695 Brookhollow Ct San Diego, CA$645K42.52,231
- 10725 Wallingford Rd San Diego, CA$622K43.02,231
- 10733 Wallingford Rd San Diego, CA$518K32.51,729
- 10717 Wallingford Rd San Diego, CA$514K42.51,863
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005