- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 536 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,114 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- MLS #: 514707
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Bathrooms \ SEP SHOWER, Bathrooms \ WHIRLPOOL, Bedroom \ INLAW, Bedroom \ MBR DOWN, Bedroom \ SPLIT, Car Shelter Desc \ 2 GAR, Car Shelter Desc \ DETACHED, Car Shelter Desc \ SIDE ENTRY, Category \ Residential, Construction \ BRICK, Cooling \ CENTRAL, Dining \ BRKFAST BAR, Dining \ BRKFAST RM, Dining \ FORMAL, Dining \ SEPARATE, Energy \ CEILING FAN, Energy \ DOUBLE PANES, Energy \ RIDGE VENT, Exterior \ GUEST, Exterior \ PATIO, Exterior \ POOL, Exterior \ PORCH, Exterior \ STORAGE BLDG, Fireplace \ GAS-LOG, Floors \ HARDWOOD, Floors \ TILE, Floors \ WW CARPET, Heating \ CENTRAL, Heating \ ELECTRIC, InFile \ LEADBASE, InFile \ SELL DISC, Interior \ RAISED CEILING, Interior \ W-IN CLOSET, Listing Status \ Active, LotDescription \ METES&BOUNDS, Miscellaneous \ AS-IS, Porch \ FRONT, Porch \ WRAP, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Sewer \ SEPTIC, Style \ CRAFTSMAN, Terms-Offered \ CASH, Terms-Offered \ CONVENTIONAL, Terms-Offered \ VA, Utilities \ ELECTRIC, Utilities \ NATURAL GAS, Water \ PUBLIC
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,914 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: R022704200000023002
- Zillow Home ID: 50978099
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $250-429K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 36608 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Mobile as a whole. Among 36608 homes, this home is 238.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 93% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36608, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.6% less than in Mobile, and 52.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 36608 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36608 home values.
|10600 Elnina Dr Mobile, AL||$196K||3||2||1,990|
|10726 Elnina Dr Mobile, AL||$221K||4||2||2,124|
|10650 Elnina Dr Mobile, AL||$184K||3||2||1,895|
|410 Paget Dr E Mobile, AL||$199K||4||2||2,250|
|405 Paget Dr E Mobile, AL||$267K||5||3||3,611|
|385 Paget Dr E Mobile, AL||$199K||4||2||2,250|
|10720 Elnina Dr Mobile, AL||$271K||3||2||2,729|
|415 Eliza Jordan Rd S Mobile, AL||$301K||--||--||2,858|
|Eliza Jordan Rd Mobile, AL||--||--||--||--|
|435 Eliza Jordan Rd S Mobile, AL||$279K||--||--||1,990|
|450 Eliza Jordan Rd S Mobile, AL||$162K||--||1||1,051|
|10730 Elnina Dr Mobile, AL||$328K||3||3||3,365|
|315 Eliza Jordan Rd S Mobile, AL||$159K||3||2||1,965|
|10550 Turmac Dr Mobile, AL||$216K||--||2||2,200|
|10727 Elnina Dr Mobile, AL||$668K||--||7||4,720|
|455 Eliza Jordan Rd S Mobile, AL||$213K||3||2||2,316|
|285 Eliza Jordan Rd S Mobile, AL||$180K||3||2||2,136|
|300 Turmac Ct Mobile, AL||$114K||--||2||1,624|
|10791 Elnina Dr Mobile, AL||$329K||4||4.5||4,138|
|10740 Elnina Dr Mobile, AL||$383K||4||4.5||3,113|
Nearby Schools in Mobile
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.