1066 Kingsway Rd, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 1 bath, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,453 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Fenced Yard
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: C0070201050
- Zillow Home ID: 12513512
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1066 Kingsway Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23225, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 133.3% higher than in Richmond, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23225 home values.
- 1060 Kingsway Rd Richmond, VA$82K31.51,101
- 1072 Kingsway Rd Richmond, VA$66K311,249
- 1054 Kingsway Rd Richmond, VA$91K311,249
- 1067 Barlen Dr Richmond, VA$74K31984
- 1061 Barlen Dr Richmond, VA$83K31984
- 1073 Barlen Dr Richmond, VA$133K321,476
- 1055 Barlen Dr Richmond, VA$76K31984
- 1048 Kingsway Rd Richmond, VA$83K311,078
- 1067 Kingsway Rd Richmond, VA$88K31.51,233
- 1073 Kingsway Rd Richmond, VA$94K311,078
- 5511 Princess Ella Ln Richmond, VA$141K32.51,604
- 5601 Marc Manor Ct Richmond, VA$142K32.51,664
- 5610 Marc Manor Ct Richmond, VA--------
- 5400 Princess Ella Ln Richmond, VA$128K321,132
- 5641 Marc Manor Ct Richmond, VA$140K32.51,604
- 5650 Marc Manor Ct Richmond, VA$129K32.51,604
- 5620 Marc Manor Ct Richmond, VA--------
- 5531 Princess Ella Ln Richmond, VA$122K321,132
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292