1066 State Route 213, High Falls, NY 124404 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Historic, artistic, excellent food and shopping, surrounded by nature, trails and waterfalls.
- Lot: 0.78 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1998
- 222 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $91
- 1092 sqft basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1400 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Parcel #: 460007000900010280000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32864129
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1066 State Route 213
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12440, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.5% lower than in Kingston Metro, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12440 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kingston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12440 home values.