1066 Welch Ave, San Jose, CA 951173 beds, 2 baths, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Bound by Bollinger Road, Saratoga Avenue, De Anza Boulevard and Prospect Road, the aptly named West San Jose is the San Jose?s westernmost neighborhood. This end of the San Jose real estate market offers a variety of affordable homes built in the 1950s, as well as a variety of newer or completely renovated homes that have contributed to the increase of the median housing venue. There are several great schools in the area, as well as shopping malls, a large selection of markets, theatres, restaurants and parks, making this a choice neighborhood for families interested in buying a home in San Jose.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $632,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 498 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 29919058
- Zillow Home ID: 19604548
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1066 Welch Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 1060 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$753K321,140
- 1072 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$733K321,140
- 1078 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$758K321,140
- 1054 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$713K421,236
- 1069 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$768K321,140
- 1075 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$775K321,140
- 1063 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$706K421,236
- 1063 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$719K421,236
- 1081 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$809K531,509
- 1084 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$733K321,140
- 1057 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$774K321,596
- 1065 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$848K322,026
- 1059 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$761K321,140
- 1087 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$736K321,140
- 1071 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$825K421,646
- 1051 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$895K42.52,035
- 1090 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$801K321,140
- 1079 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$646K421,734
- 1093 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$669K32.51,140
- 3735 Hayden Dr San Jose, CA$725K421,236
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!