10668 Pictorial Park Dr, Tampa, FL 336475 beds, 3 baths, 3,478 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 30 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $135
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $267,139
- Price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: T2709182
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 428 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,478 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 0592241170
- Zillow Home ID: 99640606
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10668 Pictorial Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New Tampa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 99.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.9% greater than in Tampa, and 209% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Tampa home values.
- 10702 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$243K533,219
- 10666 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$187K321,480
- 10704 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$254K42.52,744
- 10664 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$320K533,478
- 10663 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL--32.52,800
- 10662 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$222K422,778
- 10661 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL--433,531
- 10707 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$310K533,219
- 10660 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$313K533,219
- 10708 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL--53.54,055
- 10659 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL--533,216
- 10709 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$302K533,456
- 10658 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$138K321,732
- 10710 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL--532,978
- 10711 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$294K533,461
- 10656 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$262K42.52,442
- 10712 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$241K533,219
- 10655 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$332K533,219
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!