- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1067 Valley Rd, Lake Forest, IL 600454 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $530,500
- Price/sqft: $196
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,704 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16091150050000
- Zillow Home ID: 4899618
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1067 Valley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60045 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.7% greater than in Lake Forest, and 1392.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60045 home values.
- 1051 Valley Rd Lake Forest, IL$466K42.51,485
- 1071 Valley Rd Lake Forest, IL$602K--2.52,810
- 1041 Valley Rd Lake Forest, IL$553K--33,163
- 1083 Valley Rd Lake Forest, IL$773K--2.52,896
- 1033 Valley Rd Lake Forest, IL$443K--2.51,739
- 1101 Valley Rd Lake Forest, IL$521K--2.52,005
- 1012 Waveland Rd Lake Forest, IL$476K321,700
- 1024 Waveland Rd Lake Forest, IL$432K--22,110
- 1086 Valley Rd Lake Forest, IL$625K--32,679
- 1046 Waveland Rd Lake Forest, IL$450K--1.51,493
- 994 Waveland Rd Lake Forest, IL$861K63.53,576
- 263 Linden Ave Lake Forest, IL$778K--2.52,848
- 1115 Valley Rd Lake Forest, IL$535K--32,650
- 1056 Waveland Rd Lake Forest, IL$630K--2.52,285
- 1062 Valley Rd Lake Forest, IL$488K--21,728
- 980 Waveland Rd Lake Forest, IL--------
- 1116 Valley Rd Lake Forest, IL$716K--22,978
- 1070 Waveland Rd Lake Forest, IL$642K--32,670
- 1044 Valley Rd Lake Forest, IL$608K42.52,355
- 1125 Valley Rd Lake Forest, IL$472K--22,254
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!