This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $141-179K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $8.3K
- The average cost for a deck addition in San Tan Valley is $9,584.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Tan Valley is $18,491.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- All time views: 973
- HOA Fee: $50/mo
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom: Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst
- Additional Bedroom: Separate Bdrm Exit
- Assoc Rules/Info: Pets OK (See Rmrks)
- Assoc Rules/Info: Prof Managed
- Association & Fees: HOA Paid: Monthly
- Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc: Y
- Association Fee Incl: Common Area Maint
- Biking/Walking Path
- Children''s Playgrnd
- Const - Finish: Painted
- Const - Finish: Stucco
- Construction: Frame - Wood
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Dining Area: Breakfast Bar
- Dining Area: Dining in FR
- Dwelling Styles: Detached
- Dwelling Type: Single Family - Detached
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Built-in BBQ
- Covered Patio(s)
- Exterior Stories: 1
- 9+ Flat Ceilings
- Soft Water Loop
- Fencing: Block
- Fireplace: Firepit
- Fireplace: No Fireplace
- Flooring: Carpet
- Flooring: Linoleum
- Flooring: Tile
- Green/Energy Cert: Energy Star Cert
- Heating: Gas Heat
- High School: Poston Butte High School
- Built-in Microwave
- Engy Star (See Rmks)
- Granite Countertops
- Kitchen Island
- Range/Oven Elec
- Landscaping: Auto Timer H2O Back
- Landscaping: Auto Timer H2O Front
- Landscaping: Desert Back
- Landscaping: Desert Front
- Landscaping: Yrd Wtring Sys Front
- Laundry: Dryer Included
- Laundry: Inside Laundry
- Laundry: Washer Included
- Master Bathroom: Double Sinks
- Master Bathroom: Full Bth Master Bdrm
- New Financing: Cash
- New Financing: Conventional
- New Financing: Farm Home/ USDA
- New Financing: FHA
- New Financing: Seller May Carry
- New Financing: VA
- Other Rooms: Great Room
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Parking: Electric Door Opener
- Parking: Extnded Lngth Garage
- Pool - Private: No Pool
- Property Description: Borders Common Area
- Property Description: North/South Exposure
- Roofing: All Tile
- Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N: Y
- Services: Other (See Remarks)
- Sewer: Sewer - Private
- Source Apx Lot SqFt: County Assessor
- Source of SqFt: County Assessor
- Spa: Above Ground Spa
- Tax Municipality: Pinal - COUNTY
- Technology: Cable TV Avail
- Technology: HighSpd Intrnt Aval
- Technology: Security Sys Owned
- Utilities: SRP
- Water: Pvt Water Company
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,628 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2108115035
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85143 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 72.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.2% greater than in Phoenix Metro, and 307% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85143 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Nearby Schools in San Tan Valley
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.