10675 Mere Pkwy, Orlando, FL 328325 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,733 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 129 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $373,900
- Price/sqft: $120
- MLS #: S4724900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 430 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,733 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 292431224300740
- Zillow Home ID: 82097336
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10675 Mere Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 218.1% higher than in Orange, and 606.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32832 home values.
- 4 beds, 3 baths
2,096 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 4 beds, 3 baths
- 10669 Mere Pkwy Orlando, FL$277K42.52,905
- 10731 Mere Pkwy Orlando, FL$268K432,829
- 13024 Hatherton Cir Orlando, FL$479K453,709
- 10663 Mere Pkwy Orlando, FL$265K42.52,905
- 10737 Mere Pkwy Orlando, FL$257K42.52,836
- 13018 Hatherton Cir Orlando, FL--------
- 10736 Mere Pkwy # COMMUNITY Orlando, FL$234K422,180
- 10743 Mere Pkwy Orlando, FL$263K42.52,875
- 10718 Mere Pkwy Orlando, FL$250K42.52,541
- 10724 Mere Pkwy Orlando, FL$261K422,500
- 13030 Hatherton Cir Orlando, FL$256K321,779
- 8088 Prestbury Dr Orlando, FL$222K32.51,780
- 10730 Mere Pkwy Orlando, FL$229K42.52,216
- Hatherton Cir Orlando, FL$265K42.52,794
- Hatherton Cir Orlando, FL$308K53.52,733
- 10736 Mere Pkwy Orlando, FL$251K422,180
- 13036 Hatherton Cir Orlando, FL$313K542,741
- 13041 Hatherton Cir Orlando, FL$293K42.52,905
- 13250 Oulton Cir Orlando, FL$314K42.52,582
- 13244 Oulton Cir Orlando, FL$233K321,929
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292