- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10675 Mono Rd, Victorville, CA 923923 beds, 2 baths, 2,509 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: May 2011 for $148,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 1056 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,509 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 3136131080000
- Zillow Home ID: 17630382
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10675 Mono Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92392, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% less than in Victorville, and 89.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92392 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Victorville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92392 home values.
- 10678 Mesa St Victorville, CA$189K321,677
- 10720 Mesa St Victorville, CA$200K421,999
- 10625 Mono Rd Phelan, CA$220K321,568
- 10620 Mesa St # 225 Victorville, CA$205K322,136
- 11035 Daisy Rd # 3 Victorville, CA$223K321,560
- 11035 Daisy Rd Victorville, CA$169K321,560
- 11035 Daisy Rd Victorville, CA$189K321,560
- 10675 Mesa St Oak Hills, CA$193K321,784
- 10955 Salem Ave Phelan, CA$160K321,416
- 10625 Mesa St Oak Hills, CA$198K321,923
- Mesa St Oak Hills, CA$116K311,296
- 10575 Mono Rd Victorville, CA$239K322,056
- 10752 Mesa St Victorville, CA$275K42.51,766
- 10576 Mesa St #260 Oak Hills, CA$222K321,560
- 10646 Soland Rd Phelan, CA$157K321,364
- 10834 Daisy Rd #3 Phelan, CA$200K321,440
- 10571 Mesa St Oak Hills, CA$116K311,296
- 10825 Macron St Oak Hills, CA$276K422,302
- 10825 Mono Rd Victorville, CA$153K321,529
- 10525 Mono Rd Victorville, CA$331K433,026
Nearby Schools in Victorville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292