1068 E 99th St, Cleveland, OH 441083 beds, 1 bath, 1,526 sqft
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 18 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $2
- Parking: 2 spaces, 379 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,526 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 10906033
- Zillow Home ID: 33389516
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1068 E 99th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the St. Claire-Superior market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 97.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 191.5% greater than in Cleveland Metro, and 409% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Claire-Superior home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cleveland home values.
- 1064 E 99th St Cleveland, OH$90K523,230
- 1070 E 99th St Cleveland, OH$88K623,460
- 1074 E 99th St Cleveland, OH$65K411,908
- 1060 E 99th St Cleveland, OH$78K422,981
- Somerset Ave Cleveland, OH$97K532,604
- Ostend Ave Cleveland, OH$116K432,508
- E 99th St Cleveland, OH$26K311,526
- Somerset Ave Cleveland, OH$77K421,880
- Somerset Ave Cleveland, OH$67K622,472
- 1078 E 99th St Cleveland, OH$151K523,605
- 1056 E 99th St Cleveland, OH$100K532,981
- 1082 E 99th St Cleveland, OH$77K623,161
- 9901 Somerset Ave Cleveland, OH$123K532,896
- 1059 E 98th St Cleveland, OH$94K411,718
- 1055 E 98th St Cleveland, OH$93K321,814
- 1063 E 98th St Cleveland, OH$90K411,918
- 9812 Parkgate Ave Cleveland, OH$80K623,469
- 1052 E 99th St Cleveland, OH$102K102.53,615
- 1051 E 98th St Cleveland, OH$100K412,043
- 1067 E 98th St Cleveland, OH$82K411,965
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005