- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10680 Avian Dr, Alpharetta, GA 300224 beds, 3 baths, 2,473 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $195,000
- Parking: 483 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,473 sqft
- Parcel #: 11 03800151122
- Zillow Home ID: 35817822
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10680 Avian Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30022, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% higher than in Johns Creek, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30022 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johns Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30022 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,898 sqft, 12,196 sqft lot, built in 1986
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 10670 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA$340K42.52,970
- 10690 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA$259K42.52,178
- 10700 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA$265K322,084
- 10660 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA$272K42.52,473
- 530 Avian Ct Alpharetta, GA$295K543,509
- 510 Avian Ct Alpharetta, GA$278K42.52,352
- 10710 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA$190K32.52,413
- 520 Avian Ct Alpharetta, GA$355K43.52,152
- 785 Gates Ln Alpharetta, GA$285K42.52,700
- 10655 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA$269K32.52,389
- 10650 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA$270K32.52,413
- 10665 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA$277K53.52,232
- 785 Gates Ln # 0 Alpharetta, GA$183K42.5--
- 10675 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA$271K42.52,110
- 10645 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA$289K42.52,222
- 10720 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA$261K42.52,473
- 10685 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA$269K42.52,178
- 775 Gates Ln Alpharetta, GA$218K42.52,147
- 525 Avian Ct Alpharetta, GA$271K42.52,146
- Morton Rd Alpharetta, GA$422K32.54,614
Nearby Schools in Johns Creek
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292