1069 Essex St, Lawrence, MA 018415 beds, 3 baths, 2,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COOLING \ None,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Electric,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,960 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0226 B:0000 L:0041
- Zillow Home ID: 59242703
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1069 Essex Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01841, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.4% greater than in Lawrence, and 50.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
- 1075 Essex St Lawrence, MA$264K823,476
- 1076-1078 Essex St Lawrence, MA$328K833,180
- 90 Nesmith St Lawrence, MA$228K62.52,918
- 92-94 Nesmith St Lawrence, MA$271K732,776
- 96-98 Nesmith St Lawrence, MA$256K633,100
- 88 Nesmith St Lawrence, MA$385K734,793
- 105 Nesmith St Lawrence, MA$226K622,537
- 107-109 Nesmith St Lawrence, MA$268K843,510
- 82-84 Nesmith St Lawrence, MA$232K422,000
- 75 Tower Hill St Lawrence, MA$178K31.51,400
- 1062 Essex St Lawrence, MA$265K943,114
- 89-91 Nesmith St Lawrence, MA$264K623,156
- Tower Hill St Lawrence, MA$147K411,976
- 85-87 Tower Hill St Lawrence, MA$274K822,888
- 78-80 Nesmith St Lawrence, MA$279K623,344
- 74-76 Nesmith St Lawrence, MA$271K822,992
- 80 Tower Hill St Lawrence, MA$147K411,976
- 68-70 Tower Hill St Lawrence, MA$254K623,176
- 82-84 Tower Hill St Lawrence, MA$267K322,542
- 1082 Essex St Lawrence, MA$252K422,360
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292