- Built in 1983
- 87 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,022 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $246
- MLS #: 221671
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Style \ Attached Units, Construction\Foundation \ Concrete Block, Floors \ Tile, Heat\Cooling \ Central Electric, Heat\Cooling \ Central Electric (Cool), Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Total Electric, Utilities \ Water-City, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Dining Area \ Lvg\Dng\Ktchn Combo, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator w\Ice Maker, Garage\Parking \ Lot, Fee Includes \ Association Management, Fee Includes \ Basic Cable, Fee Includes \ Pest Control, Fee Includes \ Reserve Funds, Fee Includes \ Trash, Fee Includes \ Water\Sewer, Property Amenities \ Cable, Property Amenities \ Ceiling Fan(s), Property Amenities \ Some Furnishings, Boat Facilities \ None, Zoning \ Within Corp Limits, Property Type \ Condo, Appliances \ Stack Washer\Dryer, Type Units \ Two Bedroom, Waterfront Property \ Beach Side, Construction\Foundation \ Wood Frame, Finish \ Stucco, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Garage\Parking \ Covered, Unit View \ Other-See Remarks, Unit View \ Gulfside, Finish \ Concrete Board, Construction\Foundation \ Piers, Condo Fees \ 588
- Range / Oven
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 48
- Floor size: 862 sqft
- Parcel #: 66-04-19-3-000-096.000.917
- Zillow Home ID: 72779369
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-216K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year. Among 36542 homes, this home is 1.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36542, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gulf Shores, and 85.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (47)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1069 W Beach Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Gulf Shores
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.