- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $226
- Cooling: Wall
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $234,500
- Price/sqft: $332
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ No Restrictions, Co-op (y/n) \ N, Common Prop Features \ Cable TV, Common Prop Features \ Disabled Access, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Common Prop Features \ High Speed Int Avail, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ See Remarks, Heating/Cooling \ Radiant, Heating/Cooling \ Wall, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ P, Style \ 30, Type of Fireplace \ Gas, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ Disabled Access, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Utility room location \ M, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 23
- Floor size: 707 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2140134331
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Minor home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 5.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Minor homes, this home is valued 48.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Minor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% greater than in Seattle, and 4.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Minor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minor home values.
|Other Units in this Building (12)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 107 20th Ave|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!