- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 23 days on Zillow
- Views: 412 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $114,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- MLS #: S334463
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 220 sqft
- HVAC Type: Forced Air
- Circuit Breakers - Some
- Copper Plumbing - Some
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Sewer Description: Sewer Connected
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Additional Rooms: Living Room
- Additional Rooms: Master Bedroom Bath
- Garage Door Opener
- Drapes - Some
- Lot Shape: Rectangular
- Foundation Description: Block
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Attic Description: None
- Additional Rooms: 1st Floor Master Bedroom
- Driveway Description: Blacktop
- Style of Residence: Ranch
- Sliding Glass Door
- Regional Board Code: Syracuse
- Additional Rooms: 1st Floor Bedroom
- Lot Information: Neighborhood Street
- Basement Description: Partially Finished
- Additional Rooms: Possible Additional Bedroom
- Driveway Description: Double Wide
- HOA Payment Description: None
- # Fireplaces - Artificial: 0
- # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code: 0
- # Fireplaces - Woodburning: 0
- # Fireplaces - Freestanding: 0
- # Fireplaces - Other: 0
- # Fireplaces - Pellet: 0
- # Fireplaces - Gas: 0
- # Fireplaces - Total: 0
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,153 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 187
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 25360103607900010210000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30834938
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $88-146K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.4% lower than in Canastota, and 83.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 13032 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Canastota.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13032 home values.
|105 3rd St Canastota, NY||$91K||2||1||1,008|
|109 3rd St Canastota, NY||$135K||3||1.5||1,937|
|404 High St Canastota, NY||$205K||3||3||2,918|
|400 High St Canastota, NY||$170K||3||1||1,960|
|106 3rd St Canastota, NY||$100K||2||1.5||1,191|
|406 High St Canastota, NY||$133K||3||2||1,614|
|111 3rd St Canastota, NY||$123K||3||2||1,415|
|104 3rd St Canastota, NY||$92K||3||1||1,038|
|110 3rd St Canastota, NY||$126K||3||2||1|
|408 High St Canastota, NY||$154K||3||1||1,484|
|102 3rd St Canastota, NY||$95K||2||1||1,104|
|112 3rd St Canastota, NY||$112K||3||1.5||1,378|
|306 High St Canastota, NY||$79K||2||1||826|
|113 3rd St Canastota, NY||$108K||2||1||1,140|
|209 2nd St Canastota, NY||$85K||2||1||888|
|207 2nd St Canastota, NY||$84K||2||1||878|
|211 2nd St Canastota, NY||$104K||3||1.5||1,168|
|205 2nd St Canastota, NY||$83K||2||1||1,000|
|412 High St Canastota, NY||$193K||3||2||2,287|
|302 High St Canastota, NY||$98K||3||--||1,150|
Nearby Schools in Canastota
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.