107 43rd Ave, Greeley, CO 806344 beds, 3 baths, 3,732 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,260 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- Finished basement, 556 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 687 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,732 sqft
- Parcel #: R0201095
- Zillow Home ID: 14059450
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 107 43rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80634 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.1% greater than in Greeley, and 61.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80634 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80634 home values.
- 103 43rd Ave Greeley, CO$246K52.53,206
- 201 43rd Ave Greeley, CO$237K442,936
- 205 43rd Ave Greeley, CO$197K342,497
- 105 N 43rd Ave Greeley, CO$377K544,800
- 202 43rd Ave Greeley, CO$211K321,545
- 106 43rd Ave Greeley, CO$242K32.52,904
- 110 43rd Avenue Ct Greeley, CO$147K311,040
- 102 43rd Avenue Ct Greeley, CO$140K31952
- 118 43rd Avenue Ct Greeley, CO$207K322,556
- 209 43rd Ave Greeley, CO$181K321,445
- 109 N 43rd Ave Greeley, CO$222K32.52,780
- 104 N 43rd Avenue Ct Greeley, CO$174K321,989
- 208 43rd Ave Greeley, CO$222K331,834
- 102 43rd Ave Greeley, CO$207K331,674
- 126 43rd Avenue Ct Greeley, CO$159K--21,344
- 108 N 43rd Avenue Ct Greeley, CO$125K432,140
- 108 43rd Avenue Ct Greeley, CO$182K431,860
- 104 N 43rd Ave Greeley, CO$257K543,026
- 203 42nd Ave Greeley, CO$192K331,737
- 214 43rd Ave Greeley, CO$254K32.52,474
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292