- Lot: 3.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 949 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $134
- MLS #: G647062
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Other, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Possible, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Secluded, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:27 P:2430107
- Zillow Home ID: 59061925
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06019 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Hartford Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% less than in Hartford Metro, and 43.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06019 home values.
|109 E Hill Rd Canton, CT||$332K||--||--||--|
|104 E Hill Rd Canton, CT||$321K||3||2||1,894|
|101 E Hill Rd Canton, CT||$349K||--||--||--|
|121 E Hill Rd Canton, CT||$285K||--||--||--|
|125 E Hill Rd Canton, CT||$265K||3||1.5||1,800|
|103 E Hill Rd Canton, CT||$329K||5||3||2,658|
|124 E Hill Rd Canton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|95 E Hill Rd Canton, CT||$254K||--||--||--|
|134 E Hill Rd Canton, CT||$336K||3||2.5||2,094|
|92 E Hill Rd Canton, CT||$328K||--||--||--|
|15 Wilders Pass Canton, CT||$697K||4||5.01||4,154|
|14 Wilders Pass Canton, CT||$653K||--||--||--|
|134 E Hill Rd Canton, CT||$377K||3||2.5||2,094|
|55 Bristol Dr Canton, CT||$230K||--||--||--|
|53 Bristol Dr Canton, CT||$208K||--||--||--|
|52 Bristol Dr Canton, CT||$199K||--||--||--|
|91 E Hill Rd Canton, CT||$248K||3||1.75||1,500|
|21 Wilders Pass Canton, CT||$674K||4||4||3,845|
|51 Bristol Dr Canton, CT||$199K||--||--||--|
|90 E Hill Rd Canton, CT||$302K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Canton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!