Conveniently located just off of Hwy 441, so only 10 minutes to Eatonton and Milledgeville
- Den with fireplace and storage closet
- Kitchen (Remodeled in 2002)
- Sitting Room / Dining Room
- Bedroom, Full Bath, and Dressing Room with vanity
- Storage room under the stairs
- Huge bedroom with 2 sitting areas (400+ sq.ft. so could be made into 2 or 3 bedrooms)
- Full Bath
- Walk-in Laundry Room
- Walk-in Closet
- Dual fuel Heat: Heat Pump with Propane furnace auxiliary
- Propane tank owned by homeowner. (It is not leased from a gas company and only needed refilling once in 6 years.)
- Den and Kitchen: Ceramic Tile
- Rest of Downstairs and Stairs: Brand new carpet
- Upstairs bedroom: Pergo
- Painted 2012
- Architectural Shingles 2011
- Municipal Water (Connected 2011, and well still works fine.)
- 14' x 24' Screened in Porch
- 12' x 20' Covered Picnic area on a concrete slab
- Max (28'x32') boathouse and max (16'x20') dock
+ Built in 2006 with architectural shingles
+ 2 boat lifts
+ Storage closet
+ 9-foot ceiling
- 8-feet of water at end of dock
- 94-feet of waterfront
- House is on deeded lot
- Lot is a 0.29 acre pie shape, with narrow end at road and wide end on the lake
+ Minimal yard maintenance yet a wide lake view and plenty of waterfront
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- 398 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,354 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $141
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Zillow Home ID: 2107395333
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $158-330K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will rise 4.7% next year. Among 31024 homes, this home is 27.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 30.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% higher than in Eatonton, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Eatonton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|109 Flatrock Cir Eatonton, GA||$166K||--||2||1,156|
|105 Flatrock Cir Eatonton, GA||$194K||3||2||1,260|
|115 Flatrock Cir Eatonton, GA||--||--||--||--|
|104 Flatrock Rd Eatonton, GA||$138K||--||1.5||794|
|119 Flatrock Cir Eatonton, GA||$159K||--||2||1,100|
|108 Fawn Ct Eatonton, GA||$178K||3||2||1,500|
|120 Flatrock Rd Eatonton, GA||$161K||2||1||1,438|
|112 Flatrock Rd Eatonton, GA||$158K||--||2||1,224|
|121 Flatrock Cir Eatonton, GA||$133K||--||1||774|
|129 Stevens Dr NW Milledgeville, GA||$191K||--||--||1,600|
|147 Hudson Dr NE Milledgeville, GA||$160K||--||--||1,788|
|137 Flatrock Cir Eatonton, GA||$205K||3||2||--|
|137 Flatrock Cir Eatonton, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1951 N Jefferson St NE Milledgeville, GA||$204K||--||--||--|
|813 Milledgeville Rd Eatonton, GA||$181K||--||1||1,440|
|116 Flatrock Rd Eatonton, GA||$175K||--||2||1,728|
|135 Flatrock Cir Eatonton, GA||$137K||--||1||780|
|118 Flatrock Rd Eatonton, GA||$123K||--||2||1,056|
|120 Flatrock Rd Eatonton, GA||$155K||--||1.5||1,438|
|801 Milledgeville Rd Eatonton, GA||$168K||--||1||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Eatonton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.