107 Gabriella Ln, Savannah, GA 314054 beds, 6 baths, 3,722 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2007
- 398 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $36
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 118501
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,722 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2145025244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 107 Gabriella Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31405, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% higher than in Savannah, and 53.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Savannah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31405 home values.
- 1702 Vassar St Savannah, GA$208K422,902
- 1706 Vassar St Savannah, GA$165K322,102
- Champion St Savannah, GA$122K322,007
- 1701 Arcadian St Savannah, GA$199K31.52,413
- 1709 Arcadian St Savannah, GA$89K211,711
- 1624 Vassar St Savannah, GA$153K322,118
- 1701 Vassar St Savannah, GA$86K321,785
- 1710 Vassar St Savannah, GA$130K321,964
- 1645 Vassar St Savannah, GA$152K342,256
- 4600 Harvest Ave Savannah, GA$226K433,383
- Harvest St Savannah, GA$74K321,800
- 1717 Arcadian St Savannah, GA$162K--1.52,387
- 1643 Vassar St Savannah, GA$77K321,271
- 1703 Vassar St Savannah, GA$161K322,425
- Arcadian St Savannah, GA$126K321,730
- 4703 Harvest Ave Savannah, GA$317K43.53,464
- 1641 Vassar St Savannah, GA$71K321,528
- 1629 Arcadian St Savannah, GA$125K42.52,423
- 1724 Vassar St Savannah, GA$97K321,855
- 4708 Harvest Ave Savannah, GA$127K321,488
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.