- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 35 days on Zillow
- Views: 687 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $337
- MLS #: 15-1178
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Masonry Plank, Construction \ Masonry Plank, Cooling System \ Heat Pump, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen Bar, Drive Type \ Concrete, Exterior Features \ Boat Dock, Exterior Features \ Community Dock, Exterior Features \ Front Porch, Exterior Features \ Marina Front, Exterior Features \ Waterview, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Hardwood, Floors \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Foundation \ Pilings, Garage \ Double Garage, Heated SqFt Range \ 3800 - 3999, Heating System \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Elec Water Heater, Interior Features \ Elevator, Interior Features \ Fireplace(s), Interior Features \ Great Room, Interior Features \ Home Office, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Listing Type \ ER, Map Area \ Area 7 Beaufort, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Single Family, Road Type \ Private Road, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Storage \ Attic, Storage \ Outside, Storage \ Pantry, Storage \ Walk-in Closet, Style \ Traditional, Type of Property \ Residential, Walls \ Sheetrock, Water \ Public Water
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,264 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 62
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 730617014676000
- Zillow Home ID: 99386256
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $580-830K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will rise 2.5% next year. Among 28516 homes, this home is 485.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 185.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% greater than in Beaufort, and 61.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaufort.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|105 Gallants Ln Beaufort, NC||$918K||4||4.5||4,006|
|110 Gallants Ln Beaufort, NC||$1.19M||5||6||4,848|
|108 Gallants Ln Beaufort, NC||$1.09M||4||4.5||4,736|
|104 Gallants Ln Beaufort, NC||$1.09M||4||4.5||4,736|
|112 Gallants Ln Beaufort, NC||$906K||4||3.5||3,680|
|105 Gallants Ln Beaufort, NC||$797K||5||4.5||4,079|
|101 Gallants Ln Beaufort, NC||$843K||4||3.5||3,614|
|106 Gallants Ln Beaufort, NC||$1.08M||5||4||5,075|
|103 Gallants Ln Beaufort, NC||--||--||--||--|
|100 Gallants Ln Beaufort, NC||$1.12M||3||4.5||5,016|
|115 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$370K||3||2||1,515|
|119 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$1.23M||6||4||3,780|
|102 Gallants Ln Beaufort, NC||--||--||--||--|
|117 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$724K||4||3||2,966|
|Ann St Beaufort, NC||$724K||4||3||2,966|
|106 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$581K||4||3.5||2,800|
|126 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$317K||2||2.5||1,200|
|106 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$691K||4||3.5||2,626|
|123 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$605K||3||1||2,547|
|217 Moore St Beaufort, NC||$906K||4||3||2,842|
Nearby Schools in Beaufort
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.