107 Glenda Ct, Villa Rica, GA 301803 beds, 3 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
No HOA fees.
Nicely manicured yard.
Large fenced in private flat back yard.
Back deck and patio the entire length of the house.
Ceiling fans in every room except for Kitchen and Dinning Room.
Open Layout in Kitchen/Dinning/Living Room.
Kitchen appliances included.
Screen Doors on both Front and Back Doors.
Washer/Dryer hook up in Laundry Room in Basement.
New architectural roof.
Only one owner since built in 2002.
Well maintained and very CLEAN.
Non smoking home.
No owner financing. No rent to own.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 144 0191
- Zillow Home ID: 69947535
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 107 Glenda Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30180, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.9% greater than in Villa Rica, and 35.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30180 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Villa Rica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30180 home values.
- 113 Glenda Ct Villa Rica, GA$108K431,400
- 101 Glenda Ct Villa Rica, GA$81K321,238
- 110 Edna Ct Villa Rica, GA$77K321,225
- 116 Edna Ct Villa Rica, GA$106K321,462
- 134 Haley Dr Villa Rica, GA$82K321,170
- 116 Haley Dr Villa Rica, GA$101K321,419
- 119 Glenda Ct Villa Rica, GA$107K331,252
- 110 Glenda Ct Villa Rica, GA$73K321,160
- 122 Edna Ct Villa Rica, GA$77K321,221
- 128 Edna Ct Villa Rica, GA$107K321,492
- Edna Ct Villa Rica, GA$79K321,118
- 125 Haley Dr Villa Rica, GA$87K321,322
- 104 Holly Dr Carrollton, GA$105K321,342
- 131 Haley Dr Villa Rica, GA$93K741,138
- 113 Edna Ct Villa Rica, GA$75K321,174
- 107 Edna Ct Villa Rica, GA$79K321,118
- 119 Edna Ct Villa Rica, GA$102K321,328
- 137 Haley Dr Villa Rica, GA$64K321,161
- 116 Glenda Ct Villa Rica, GA$85K321,171
- 134 Edna Ct Villa Rica, GA$78K321,160
Nearby Schools in Villa Rica
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292