107 High St, Xenia, OH 453853 beds, 2 baths, 2,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 172 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $38
- MLS #: 576843
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,070 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: M40000100100006700
- Zillow Home ID: 34193084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 107 High Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45385 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% higher than in Xenia, and 40.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45385 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Xenia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45385 home values.
- 99 High St Xenia, OH$69K411,044
- 117 High St Xenia, OH$72K411,630
- 93 High St Xenia, OH$73K21984
- 125 High St Xenia, OH--111,073
- 83 High St Xenia, OH$65K311,104
- 576 Chestnut St Xenia, OH$98K321,920
- 556 Chestnut St Xenia, OH$78K31.51,182
- 135 High St Xenia, OH$96K421,540
- Lynn St OH--------
- 566 Chestnut St Xenia, OH$71K311,380
- 114 High St Xenia, OH$64K311,408
- 582 Chestnut St Xenia, OH$77K211,304
- 122 High St Xenia, OH$68K21940
- 102 Owens Ave Xenia, OH$106K311,440
- 128 High St Xenia, OH$70K311,134
- 112 Owens Ave Xenia, OH$59K21800
- 592 Chestnut St Xenia, OH$68K211,102
- 149 High St Xenia, OH$97K31.51,768
- 136 High St Xenia, OH$54K21856
- 120 Owens Ave Xenia, OH$73K21796
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!