- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 55 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,027 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $14
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $119
- MLS #: 6528265
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AssociationFeeFrequency \ Annual, CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Appliances \ KitDoubleSin, Appliances \ KitCookTop, Appliances \ Oven-Wall, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, BasementType \ Full, BedroomMaster1Level \ Main, CommunityFeeIncludes \ CAM, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ Central A\C, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, ElectricService \ 200-300AmpEl, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior \ Stone, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, FireplaceCount \ OneFP, FireplaceFeatures \ Gas\Propane, Floor \ Wood, Floor \ Fully Carpeted, Floor \ Tile\Brick, Foundation \ ConcreteFoun, GarageSpaces \ 2-CarGarage, GarageType \ Attached, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorFeatures \ CableTVWired, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ MainFlrLndry, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Lower 1, StoryList \ Main, Water \ Public, Appliances \ KitIsland, RoomList \ Family Rm, BedroomSecond1Level \ Main, Appliances \ KitBuiltInRa, BedroomThird1Level \ Main, Design \ 1-Story, InteriorFeatures \ StallShower, MainBedroom \ Whrlpool-MBR, MainEntrance \ Foyer, PorchDeck \ Deck, Roof \ PitchedRoof, StructureList \ Shed, Styles \ Rancher, Type \ Detached, FireplaceFeatures \ BrickFirePl, Parking \ 3+CarParking, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Tennis Courts, CurrentFinancing \ VA, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), Attics \ AccessPanel, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral\Va, InteriorFeatures \ Skylight(s), LotDescription \ Cul-de-sac, ExteriorFeatures \ ExteriorLght, LisMediaList \ Document, BuildingFacadeOrientation \ East, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, FamilyRoomLevel \ Main, WaterFront \ N, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), BasementType \ Partial Finished, RoomList \ Laundry Room, LaundryRoomLevel \ Main, CurrentFinancing \ USDA, Appliances \ Built In Microwave, BelowGradeIntSQFTSource \ L
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 24536604729933
- Zillow Home ID: 54901069
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $255-350K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19518 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Amity Township as a whole. Among 19518 homes, this home is 44.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19518, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% less than in Amity Township, and 41% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19518 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Amity Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19518 home values.
|105 Highland Ct Douglassville, PA||$311K||4||2.5||2,989|
|110 Orchard View Dr Douglassville, PA||$319K||4||2.5||3,436|
|108 Orchard View Dr Douglassville, PA||$330K||4||2.5||3,627|
|104 Highland Ct Douglassville, PA||$294K||4||2.5||2,654|
|106 Highland Ct Douglassville, PA||$303K||4||2.5||3,106|
|Highland Ct Douglassville, PA||$303K||4||3||3,106|
|109 Highland Ct Douglassville, PA||$305K||4||2.5||3,017|
|103 Highland Ct Douglassville, PA||$420K||5||3.5||5,118|
|112 Orchard View Dr Douglassville, PA||$318K||4||2.5||2,888|
|102 Highland Ct Douglassville, PA||$264K||3||2.5||2,128|
|106 Orchard View Dr Douglassville, PA||$321K||4||3||2,928|
|100 Highland Ct Douglassville, PA||$308K||4||2.5||3,117|
|108 Highland Ct Douglassville, PA||$311K||4||2.5||3,262|
|101 Highland Ct Douglassville, PA||$315K||4||2.5||3,130|
|107 Martin Ln Douglassville, PA||$241K||3||2||1,642|
|105 Martin Ln Douglassville, PA||$271K||3||2||2,380|
|114 Orchard View Dr Douglassville, PA||$284K||3||3||2,296|
|105 Martin Cir Honey Brook, PA||$211K||--||--||--|
|7703 Boyertown Pike Douglassville, PA||$223K||4||1||2,508|
|103 Martin Ln Douglassville, PA||$267K||3||2||2,256|
Nearby Schools in Amity Township
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
6-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.