107 Killington Way, Orlando, FL 328354 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,082 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
New Roof with 50 year transferal warranty parts and labor installed 3/19/2014. White quartz, 3cm, (Daltile Fresh Linen) counter tops installed 6/26/2014. New shaker cabinets installed April 2014. Jetted tub upstairs bath, Soaker tub master bath, Full body shower master bath, undermount sinks, new carpet, Newly remodeled kitchen and bathrooms. Travertine floor and walls master bath, Tile floor and walls upstairs bath. Stainless appliances, vaulted ceilings, new light fixtures
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,082 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 272228939701400
- Zillow Home ID: 46209541
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 107 Killington Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32835, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 137.7% higher than in Orange, and 599.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32835 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32835 home values.
- 113 Killington Way Orlando, FL$195K42.52,445
- 205 Killington Ct Orlando, FL$173K421,928
- 119 Killington Way Orlando, FL$203K42.52,057
- 119 Killington Way # PETS Orlando, FL$198K42.52,057
- 106 Killington Way Orlando, FL$180K422,235
- 118 Killington Way Orlando, FL$184K421,968
- 125 Killington Way Orlando, FL$148K321,734
- 204 Killington Ct Orlando, FL$207K322,179
- 100 Killington Way Orlando, FL$205K432,756
- 217 Killington Ct Orlando, FL$148K321,564
- 136 Killington Way Orlando, FL$187K42.52,261
- Killington Way Orlando, FL$186K42.52,498
- 210 Killington Ct Orlando, FL$184K42.52,942
- 107 Dempsey Way Orlando, FL$146K321,524
- 113 Dempsey Way Orlando, FL$142K321,416
- 233 Killington Ct Orlando, FL$172K421,924
- 101 Dempsey Way Orlando, FL$145K321,688
- 119 Dempsey Way Orlando, FL$168K421,846
- 131 Killington Way Orlando, FL$168K322,070
- 216 Killington Ct Orlando, FL$139K321,551
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!