107 Lynam Rd, Stamford, CT 069034 beds, 4 baths, 4,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 116 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- MLS #: 99059159
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,482 sqft
- Parcel #: 000-5092
- Zillow Home ID: 57362008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 107 Lynam Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Stamford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% less than in Stamford, and 45.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Stamford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Stamford home values.
- 98 Lynam Rd Stamford, CT$853K45.55,040
- 115 Lynam Rd Stamford, CT$1.19M54.55,600
- 116 Lynam Rd Stamford, CT$893K43.54,572
- 95 Lynam Rd Stamford, CT$961K544,696
- 84 Lynam Rd Stamford, CT$1.32M53.55,926
- 134 Lynam Rd Stamford, CT$971K53.54,042
- 81 Lynam Rd Stamford, CT$906K53.54,100
- 102 Dogwood Ct Stamford, CT$614K432,700
- 88 Dogwood Ct Stamford, CT$686K42.52,276
- 70 Lynam Rd Stamford, CT$885K53.54,036
- 108 Dogwood Ct Stamford, CT$787K52.53,851
- 71 Lynam Rd Stamford, CT$1.07M53.54,408
- 115 Dogwood Ct Stamford, CT$661K42.52,674
- 144 Lynam Rd Stamford, CT$1.09M44.54,218
- 118 Dogwood Ct Stamford, CT$648K433,182
- 61 Dogwood Ct Stamford, CT$701K432,894
- 342 Four Brooks Rd Stamford, CT$541K32.51,980
- 72 Dogwood Ct Stamford, CT$761K532,836
- 59 Lynam Rd Stamford, CT$1.05M555,218
- 56 Lynam Rd Stamford, CT$773K52.54,022
Nearby Schools in Stamford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292