- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 644 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 1528252
- Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Fence \ Privacy, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Laminate, Heating Source \ Gas, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Property Type \ Residential, Additional Buildings \ Shed, Direction House Faces \ W, Exterior Siding \ Masonite, Heating System \ Central, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Internet Wired, Interior Features \ Satellite Dish Wired, Pool \ None, Energy Features \ Storm Doors, Style \ Ranch, Fence \ Full, Hot Water \ Electric, Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Exterior Features \ Sidewalk, Floors \ Wood Veneer, House Size \ 1000-1250 SqFt, Utilities Available \ Electric, Utilities Available \ Phone, Utilities Available \ Water, Utilities Available \ Cable TV
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Footing
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,184 sqft
- Parcel #: 1001-00-016-006-0-002-00
- Zillow Home ID: 86063238
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $69-92K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|109 N Hogan St Pryor, OK||$64K||2||1||1,184|
|105 N Hogan St Pryor, OK||$68K||3||1.75||1,248|
|111 N Hogan St Pryor, OK||$76K||2||1||1,166|
|103 N Hogan St Pryor, OK||$73K||3||1.75||1,188|
|110 N Elliott St Pryor, OK||$59K||2||1||1,020|
|104 N Elliott St Pryor, OK||$80K||3||1||1,488|
|101 N Hogan St Pryor, OK||$157K||3||2||2,538|
|114 N Elliott St Pryor, OK||$48K||2||1||784|
|108 N Hogan St APT A Pryor, OK||$93K||2||1||1,904|
|N Hogan St Pryor, OK||$78K||3||2||1,392|
|110 N Hogan St Pryor, OK||$78K||3||2||1,392|
|106 N Hogan St Pryor, OK||$67K||3||2||1,112|
|104 N Hogan St Pryor, OK||$69K||2||1.5||1,170|
|112 N Hogan St Pryor, OK||$84K||3||1.75||1,672|
|123 N Elliott St Pryor, OK||$50K||3||1||912|
|102 N Hogan St Pryor, OK||$139K||4||2||2,531|
|201 N Elliott St Pryor, OK||$71K||3||1.75||1,368|
|121 N Elliott St Pryor, OK||$62K||2||1||1,056|
|119 N Elliott St Pryor, OK||$45K||2||1||624|
|21 N Hogan St Pryor, OK||$106K||4||2||2,140|
Nearby Schools in Pryor
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!