107 N Whitehorse Rd, Phoenixville, PA 194603 beds, 2 baths, 1,464 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1801
- 264 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $156
- MLS #: 6302445
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Parcel #: 2703 00130000
- Zillow Home ID: 9155361
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 107 N Whitehorse Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% less than in Schuylkill Township, and 45.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Schuylkill Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 318 Wetherill Ln Phoenixville, PA$356K22.51,808
- 314 Wetherill Ln Phoenixville, PA$354K32.52,000
- 316 Wetherill Ln Phoenixville, PA$406K42.52,276
- 127 Moorehall Dr Phoenixville, PA$428K42.52,320
- 128 N Whitehorse Rd Phoenixville, PA$315K112,805
- 129 Moorehall Dr Phoenixville, PA$399K42.52,690
- 118 Whitehorse Dr Honey Brook, PA$299K42.52,977
- 118 N Whitehorse Rd Phoenixville, PA$207K211,184
- 140 N Whitehorse Rd Phoenixville, PA$214K321,260
- 140 Whitehorse Dr Honey Brook, PA$330K42.53,000
- 320 Wetherill Ln Phoenixville, PA$440K42.52,754
- 131 Moorehall Dr Phoenixville, PA$392K42.52,248
- 725 Oakmont Rd Phoenixville, PA$231K212,107
- 148 N Whitehorse Rd Phoenixville, PA$213K321,700
- 123 Moorehall Dr Phoenixville, PA$389K42.52,276
- 312 Wetherill Ln Phoenixville, PA$393K432,690
- 125 Moorehall Dr Phoenixville, PA$398K42.52,730
- 310 Wetherill Ln Phoenixville, PA$338K32.51,876
- 160 N Whitehorse Rd Phoenixville, PA$164K321,252
- 324 Wetherill Ln Phoenixville, PA$443K42.52,730
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292