- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 622 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,748 all time views
- 33 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $6
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1997 for $252,900
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 6264048
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AssociationFeeFrequency \ Annual, CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Unfinished, BedroomMaster1Level \ Main, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CommunityFeeIncludes \ CAM, Cooling \ Central A\C, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, ElectricService \ 200-300AmpEl, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, FireplaceCount \ OneFP, FireplaceFeatures \ Gas\Propane, GarageSpaces \ 2-CarGarage, GarageType \ Attached, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, HotWater \ Natural Gas, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ MainFlrLndry, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, OtherRm1Level \ Upper 1, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Other Room 1, RoomList \ Other Room 2, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Main, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, OtherRm2Level \ Main, RoomList \ Family Rm, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, MainEntrance \ Foyer, PorchDeck \ Deck, Roof \ PitchedRoof, Type \ Detached, Parking \ 3+CarParking, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, CurrentFinancing \ VA, RoomList \ Den\Stdy\Lib, Exterior \ Brick, Attics \ AccessPanel, BedroomFourth1Level \ Upper 1, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral\Va, RoomList \ Bedroom-Fourth, RoomList \ Other Room 3, InteriorFeatures \ Skylight(s), LotDescription \ LevelLot, OtherRm3Level \ Main, RoomList \ In-Law\auPair\Ste, RoomList \ Util\MudRoom, Styles \ Traditional, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Tot Lot(s)\Plygrd, LisMediaList \ Document, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, FamilyRoomLevel \ Main, WaterFront \ N, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b)
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,375 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 49437704603602
- Zillow Home ID: 8888554
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $306-459K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19608 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Lower Heidelberg Township as a whole. Among 19608 homes, this home is 75.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 16.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19608, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% greater than in Lower Heidelberg Township, and 79% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19608 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lower Heidelberg Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19608 home values.
|105 New York Ave Sinking Spring, PA||$335K||3||3||3,529|
|109 New York Ave Sinking Spring, PA||$349K||5||2.5||3,324|
|112 New York Ave Sinking Spring, PA||$348K||5||3.5||3,250|
|111 New York Ave Sinking Spring, PA||$345K||4||2.5||3,482|
|103 New York Ave Sinking Spring, PA||$330K||4||2.5||3,343|
|110 New York Ave Sinking Spring, PA||$354K||5||3.5||3,785|
|114 New York Ave Sinking Spring, PA||$337K||4||2.5||3,392|
|5 Laura Ct Sinking Spring, PA||$330K||3||2.5||2,838|
|101 Vermont Ave Sinking Spring, PA||$339K||4||2.5||3,464|
|113 New York Ave Sinking Spring, PA||$325K||5||2.5||3,028|
|3 Laura Ct Sinking Spring, PA||$368K||4||3||3,900|
|108 New York Ave Sinking Spring, PA||$332K||5||2.5||3,182|
|107 Mediterranean Ave Sinking Spring, PA||$328K||4||2.5||3,180|
|105 Mediterranean Ave Sinking Spring, PA||$338K||4||3||3,294|
|116 New York Ave Reading, PA||$352K||4||4||3,338|
|103 Mediterranean Ave Sinking Spring, PA||$322K||4||3||3,022|
|115 New York Ave Sinking Spring, PA||$324K||4||2.5||3,065|
|106 New York Ave Sinking Spring, PA||$381K||5||3.5||4,294|
|7 Laura Ct Sinking Spring, PA||$341K||4||2.5||3,358|
|100 Vermont Ave Sinking Spring, PA||$334K||4||3||3,334|
Nearby Schools in Lower Heidelberg Township
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.