107 Ophelia St, Providence, RI 029092 beds, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: P:1130112 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65808162
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 107 Ophelia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hartford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.5% lower than in Providence, and 71.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Hartford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hartford home values.
- 112 Ophelia St Providence, RI$149K421,344
- 106 Ophelia St Providence, RI$90K311,146
- 102 Ophelia St Providence, RI$116K311,036
- 121 Ophelia St Providence, RI$109K722,061
- 120 Ophelia St Providence, RI$112K32.5974
- 117 Ophelia St Providence, RI$117K422,112
- 127 Ophelia St Providence, RI$161K432,376
- 122 Ophelia St Providence, RI$106K621,877
- 584 Hartford Pike Scituate, RI$255K321,608
- 586 Hartford Ave Providence, RI$173K834,044
- 129 Ophelia St Providence, RI$158K311,232
- 128 Ophelia St Providence, RI$97K------
- 15 Kinfield St Providence, RI$75K311,040
- 133 Ophelia St Providence, RI$115K421,728
- 132 Ophelia St Providence, RI$187K52.52,704
- 592 Hartford Ave Providence, RI$203K------
- 595 Hartford Pike Scituate, RI$364K622,729
- 594 Hartford Pike Scituate, RI$401K32.52,643
- 577 Hartford Ave Providence, RI$137K933,550
- 597 Hartford Ave Providence, RI$146K84.53,221
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292