A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $182-260K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Vernon is $20,359.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $33.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Vernon is $59,476.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- All time views: 2,001
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $172,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $91
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Hood
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Storage Space
- Basement: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Finish Info: Partially Finished
- Cooling System Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Deck Type Description: Upper Level
- Dining Room Description: Formal
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Full Storm Windows
- Exterior Siding: Aluminum
- Family Rm/Den Description: Fireplace
- Family Rm/Den Description: Lower Level
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Garage - Type Of: Under House
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Ceiling Fan
- French Door
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Corner
- Lot Description: Lightly Wooded
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Mechanical Equipment: Auto Garage Door Opener
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Porch Type: Open
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Raised Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,886 sqft
- Parcel #: M:03 B:0004 L:00048
- Zillow Home ID: 60104830
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.8% higher than in Vernon Rockville, and 20.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06066 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vernon Rockville.
|121 Overbrook Dr Vernon, CT||$218K||3||1.5||1,208|
|108 Overbrook Dr Vernon, CT||$155K||3||1||1,008|
|114 Overbrook Dr Vernon, CT||$203K||3||2||1,666|
|113 Overbrook Dr Vernon, CT||$220K||4||2.5||1,590|
|93 Overbrook Dr Vernon, CT||$221K||3||1.5||1,288|
|97 Overbrook Dr Vernon, CT||$236K||3||3||1,886|
|117 Overbrook Dr Vernon, CT||$203K||3||2||1,590|
|120 Overbrook Dr Vernon, CT||$171K||3||1.5||1,152|
|96 Overbrook Dr Vernon, CT||$173K||3||1||1,092|
|3 Riverside Dr Vernon, CT||$193K||3||1.5||1,210|
|89 Overbrook Dr Vernon, CT||$187K||3||1.5||1,210|
|6 Riverside Dr Vernon, CT||$175K||3||1||1,094|
|7 Riverside Dr Vernon, CT||$212K||3||2.5||1,586|
|46 Kenwood Dr Vernon, CT||$179K||3||1.5||1,186|
|10 Riverside Dr Vernon, CT||$169K||3||1||1,094|
|80 Overbrook Dr Vernon, CT||$190K||3||2||1,336|
|83 Overbrook Dr Vernon, CT||$184K||3||1||1,312|
|11 Riverside Dr Vernon, CT||$201K||3||2||1,286|
|26 Ahern Dr South Windsor, CT||$225K||3||1.5||1,169|
|35 Ahern Dr South Windsor, CT||$232K||3||2||1,818|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.