107 Reed Ave, North Attleboro, MA 027603 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $286,000
- Price/sqft: $191
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0009 B:0363 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56851585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 107 Reed Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02760 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.7% less than in North Attleboro, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02760 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Attleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02760 home values.
- 101 Reed Ave North Attleboro, MA$221K421,748
- 113 Reed Ave North Attleboro, MA$251K421,498
- 93 Reed Ave North Attleboro, MA$265K321,451
- 119 Reed Ave North Attleboro, MA$199K21832
- 108 Reed Ave North Attleboro, MA$250K31.51,229
- 94 Reed Ave North Attleboro, MA$286K311,300
- 92 Spruce St North Attleboro, MA$305K332,352
- 87 Reed Ave North Attleboro, MA$214K31.51,331
- 86 Reed Ave North Attleboro, MA$255K31.51,698
- 81 Reed Ave North Attleboro, MA$227K211,104
- 16 Hevey Rd North Attleboro, MA$357K31.51,966
- 116 Reed Ave North Attleboro, MA$286K31.51,526
- 90 Spruce St APT 2F North Attleboro, MA$141K11520
- C10 Al Pace Dr # C-10 North Attleboro, MA$123K21.5934
- D7 Al Pace Dr # D-7 North Attleboro, MA$123K21.5936
- H5 Al Pace Dr # H-5 North Attleboro, MA$122K21.5934
- C7 Al Pace Dr # C-7 North Attleboro, MA$122K21.5934
- C9 Al Pace Dr # C-9 North Attleboro, MA$122K21.5934
- H4 Al Pace Dr # H-4 North Attleboro, MA$122K21.5934
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!