- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 2009
- 90 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,232 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $165
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $300,140
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 139 sqft
- Features \ 1 Car Garage, Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 6-10 Years Old, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Backs to Golf Course, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Country Kitchen, Features \ Deck, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Full, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Golf, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Marble Countertop, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Municipal Water, Features \ Public, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Sidewalk, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Tile, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Washer, PropertySubType \ Townhouse, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 630002026427
- Zillow Home ID: 90195804
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $235-310K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19403 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for West Norriton as a whole. Among 19403 homes, this home is 15.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% greater than in West Norriton, and 39% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Norriton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19403 home values.
Nearby Schools in West Norriton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.