This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 530 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $166,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 528 sqft
- View: Water
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Age \ 31-40 Years Old, Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Heating Type \ Baseboard, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Flooring \ Hardwood, Exterior Living Space \ Deck, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Fireplace Count \ 1 Fireplace, Appliances \ Washer, Garage Description \ Detached Garage, Water \ Well, Lot Description \ Wooded, Basement \ Finished, Exterior Description \ Wood Siding, Sewer \ Septic, Area Description \ Country Living, Property Description \ Acreage, Cooling \ No A\C, Area Description \ Fishing, Heating - Fuel Type \ Electric, Lot Size \ 5-10 Acres, Body of Water \ Lake, Heating Type \ Other, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Stove, Lot Description \ Open, Heating - Fuel Type \ Wood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 153
- Parcel #: 43480011200100030080020000
- Zillow Home ID: 71200611
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $101-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts Albany Metro home values will decrease 0.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|132 M & L Lakeway Ln Summit, NY||--||--||--||--|
|121 Sawyer Hollow Rd Summit, NY||$163K||3||2||1,560|
|133 M & L Lakeway Ln Summit, NY||--||--||--||--|
|141 Sawyer Hollow Rd Summit, NY||$121K||--||--||--|
|184 Sawyer Hollow Rd Summit, NY||$117K||4||3||1,232|
|Sawyer Hollow Rd Summit, NY||$160K||3||2||1,232|
|128 Lakeside Dr Summit, NY||$124K||3||2||1,200|
|129 Lakeside Dr Summit, NY||$99K||3||1.5||896|
|108 Still Hill Rd Summit, NY||$140K||3||2||1,860|
|127 Lakeside Dr Summit, NY||$98K||2||2||780|
|125 Lakeside Dr Summit, NY||$137K||3||1||1,536|
|115 Lakeside Dr Summit, NY||$100K||3||1||1,036|
|115 Still Hill Rd Summit, NY||$131K||4||2.5||1,122|
|Sawyer Hollow Rd Summit, NY||--||--||--||--|
|151 Sawyer Hollow Rd Summit, NY||$155K||4||2||1,700|
|110 Crowes Nest Rd Summit, NY||$158K||2||2||2,240|
|110 Crows Nest Rd Summit, NY||$243K||5||2.1||2,400|
|142 Sawyer Hollow Rd Summit, NY||$110K||--||--||--|
|State Route 10 Summit, NY||--||--||--||--|
|2942 Route 10 Ashland, NY||$270K||4||1||2,320|
Nearby Schools in Summit
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org