A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $313,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,311 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0038 B:0275 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 57098001
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01463 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Town of Pepperell as a whole. Among 01463 homes, this home is valued 0.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01463, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% less than in Town of Pepperell, and 45.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01463 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Pepperell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01463 home values.
|109 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$272K||3||2||1,825|
|104 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$264K||3||1.5||1,603|
|102 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$289K||4||1.5||2,014|
|111 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$267K||3||1.5||1,728|
|103 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$233K||3||1||1,633|
|113 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$332K||4||3.5||2,493|
|100 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$334K||3||3||2,005|
|101 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$261K||3||1.5||1,591|
|105 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$275K||3||1||1,672|
|115 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$307K||4||2||2,225|
|92 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$281K||3||1.5||1,957|
|99 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$267K||3||1.5||1,892|
|117 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$327K||3||2||2,401|
|110-114 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$314K||3||1.5||2,064|
|69 South Rd # A Pepperell, MA||$275K||3||1||1,344|
|90 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$245K||3||1||1,555|
|93 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$294K||4||2.5||1,902|
|97 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$281K||3||1.5||1,752|
|95 Shirley St Pepperell, MA||$277K||3||2||1,856|
|71 South Rd Pepperell, MA||$272K||3||1.5||1,872|
Nearby Schools in Town of Pepperell
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded2.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!