A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,672 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 1,531 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $190,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $56
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, On street, 8 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement Type \ Concrete Floor, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Conveniences \ Highway Accessibility, Conveniences \ Walk to Bus Lines, Cooling System Type \ Individual Units, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Central, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Corner, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ Individual Storage Area, Style \ 2sides - Unit is Side By Side, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2122056524
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $178-300K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06340 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% decrease for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is valued 85.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 57% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% higher than in Town of Groton, and 68.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
|107 Spicer Ave APT 4 Groton, CT||$126K||2||1||850|
|35 North St Groton, CT||$112K||2||1||754|
|99 Spicer Ave Groton, CT||$175K||3||2||1,575|
|41 North St Groton, CT||$194K||2||2||1,983|
|102 Spicer Ave Groton, CT||$226K||5||2.5||2,346|
|89 Spicer Ave Groton, CT||$128K||2||1||1,084|
|45 North St Groton, CT||$128K||2||1||912|
|144 Broad St Groton, CT||$144K||2||1||900|
|94 Spicer Ave Groton, CT||$152K||3||1||1,056|
|87 Spicer Ave Groton, CT||$158K||3||2||1,310|
|88 Spicer Ave Groton, CT||$241K||--||--||--|
|77 Spicer Ave Groton, CT||$167K||4||2.5||1,383|
|155 Broad St Groton, CT||$152K||3||1||1,075|
|267 Bridge St UNIT 21 Groton, CT||$150K||2||2||1,258|
|134 Broad St UNIT 134 Groton, CT||$173K||2||1.5||1,600|
|78 Spicer Ave Groton, CT||$178K||3||1||1,488|
|171 Broad St Groton, CT||$265K||5||4||1,848|
|171 Broad St Groton, CT||$263K||5||4||1,848|
|4 Cottage St Groton, CT||$171K||3||2||1,444|
|71 Spicer Ave Groton, CT||$164K||3||1||1,252|
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.