This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $155,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ In Ground, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,124 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:23 B:0093 L:00008
- Zillow Home ID: 60103652
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 15.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 3.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|108 Union St Vernon, CT||$169K||5||3||2,697|
|109 Union St Vernon, CT||$185K||--||--||--|
|105 Union St Vernon, CT||$191K||--||--||--|
|106 Union St Vernon, CT||$120K||1||1||1,398|
|112 Union St Vernon, CT||$144K||2||2||2,152|
|144 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$147K||5||2||1,937|
|146 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$135K||Studio||--||1,600|
|136 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$152K||4||2||1,970|
|113 Union St Vernon, CT||$153K||8||3||2,080|
|103 Union St Vernon, CT||$236K||5||2||3,460|
|104 Union St Vernon, CT||$176K||6||3||2,710|
|146 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$124K||Studio||2||1,600|
|146 Prospect St Vernon Rockville, CT||$133K||--||--||--|
|118 Union St Vernon, CT||$246K||--||5||6,986|
|117 Union St Vernon, CT||$141K||4||2||1,920|
|148 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$158K||5||2||2,395|
|142 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$134K||3||2||1,760|
|9 Woodland St Vernon, CT||$157K||4||2||2,355|
|17 Woodland St Vernon, CT||$213K||--||4||3,750|
|21 Woodland St Vernon, CT||$134K||Studio||--||1,792|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!