- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
107 Wood St, Fishkill, NY 125243 beds, 1 bath, 1,676 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $210,010
- Price/sqft: $125
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,676 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 13308900615600034183450000
- Zillow Home ID: 30104820
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 107 Wood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Town of Fishkill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Fishkill, and 94% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12524 home values.
- 105 Wood St Fishkill, NY$193K41.51,250
- 109 Wood St Fishkill, NY$109K------
- 103 Wood St Fishkill, NY$213K31.51,144
- 242 Osborne Hill Rd Fishkill, NY$252K422,366
- 240 Osborne Hill Rd Fishkill, NY--------
- 244 Osborne Hill Rd Fishkill, NY$249K21.51,722
- 106 Wood St Fishkill, NY$222K31.51,200
- 108 Wood St Fishkill, NY$182K21.51,399
- 1 William St Fishkill, NY$239K31.51,932
- 11 Oak St Fishkill, NY$187K421,800
- 238 Osborne Hill Rd Fishkill, NY$255K41.51,500
- 2 William St Fishkill, NY$130K21864
- 104 Wood St Fishkill, NY$250K32.51,386
- 248 Osborne Hill Rd Fishkill, NY$204K31.51,476
- 4 William St Fishkill, NY$225K31.51,040
- 102 Wood St Fishkill, NY$301K433,033
- 18 Birch St Fishkill, NY$169K311,996
- Osborne Hill Rd Fishkill, NY$186K321,452
- 3 William St Fishkill, NY$250K321,428
- 250 Osborne Hill Rd Fishkill, NY$184K211,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292