- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 264 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,763 all time views
- 64 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $183
- MLS #: 08716674
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1077 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 402 sqft
- Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Driveway \ Asphalt, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Other Information \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Compensation Info. \ Short Sale, Basement \ Partially Finished, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Foyer, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Lot Description \ Corner, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Island, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Other, Addtl Room 1 Level \ 3rd Level, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Assessment Includes \ None, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Sitting, Family Room Level \ Basement, Heat\Fuel \ Radiant, Family Room Flooring \ Other, Air Conditioning \ Space Pac, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 1 Name \ 5th Bdrm, Addtl Room 2 Name \ 6th Bdrm, Attic \ Unfinished, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Status \ Contingent, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Main Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ 3rd Level, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 7 Flooring \ Other, Addtl Room 8 Name \ Foyer, Addtl Room 7 Name \ Foyer, Addtl Room 8 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 9 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 10 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 6 Name \ Breakfast Rm, Addtl Room 10 Name \ Sitting, Square Feet Source \ Not Reported, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Basement (Y\N) \ Partial, Age \ 91-100 Years, Area Amenities \ Curbs\Gutters, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Additional Sales Information \ Short Sale, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Breakfast Room, Additional Rooms \ 5th Bedroom, Additional Rooms \ Sitting Room, Additional Rooms \ 6th Bedroom, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,038 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 16253030320000
- Zillow Home ID: 4906316
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $644K-1.28M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60035 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Highland Park as a whole. Among 60035 homes, this home is 55.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% higher than in Highland Park, and 854.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60035 home values.
|1082 Lincoln Ave S Highland Park, IL||$514K||3||2.5||2,052|
|233 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL||$601K||4||2.5||2,254|
|1098 Lincoln Ave S Highland Park, IL||$845K||4||3||3,225|
|249 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL||$797K||--||3.5||3,700|
|1073 Lincoln Ave S Highland Park, IL||$1.31M||--||5||4,347|
|222 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL||--||--||4||3,838|
|1057 Lincoln Ave S Highland Park, IL||$1.2M||--||3.5||3,941|
|1106 Lincoln Ave S Highland Park, IL||$1.23M||5||5.1||5,042|
|214 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL||$2.49M||--||6.5||7,098|
|1101 Lincoln Ave S Highland Park, IL||$1.36M||5||4.1||4,641|
|257 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL||$698K||--||2.5||2,656|
|234 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL||$781K||--||3||2,993|
|1115 Lincoln Ave S Highland Park, IL||$641K||--||2||2,344|
|1114 Lincoln Ave S Highland Park, IL||$778K||5||3.5||2,828|
|267 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL||$670K||--||2.5||2,554|
|194 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL||$3.63M||--||7.5||8,467|
|250 Cedar Ave Highland Park, IL||$1.2M||--||5.5||4,095|
|1119 Lincoln Ave S Highland Park, IL||$888K||--||3.5||3,725|
|1126 Lincoln Ave S Highland Park, IL||$761K||4||3.5||2,933|
|1110 Sheridan Rd Highland Park, IL||$1.69M||--||8||5,008|
Nearby Schools in Highland Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Highland Park High (assigned)9-121.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.