10700 24th Ave NE UNIT D, Seattle, WA 981253 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,323 sqft
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 180 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Parcel #: 8902000206
- Zillow Home ID: 89209595
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10700 24th Avenue Ne UNIT D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Victory Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34% greater than in Seattle, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent Victory Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victory Heights home values.
- 10700 24th Ave NE UNIT C Seattle, WA$378K32.251,360
- 10700 24th Ave NE UNIT E Seattle, WA$383K32.251,372
- 10700 24th Ave NE UNIT B Seattle, WA$375K321,360
- 10700 24th Ave NE UNIT A Seattle, WA$375K22.251,360
- 10706 24th Ave NE Seattle, WA$395K32825
- 10534 24th Ave NE Seattle, WA$379K32.251,341
- 10532 24th Ave NE Seattle, WA$377K32.251,341
- 10714 24th Ave NE Seattle, WA$253K11.5710
- 10539 24th Ave NE Seattle, WA$472K422,620
- 10551 24th Ave NE Seattle, WA$352K31.751,530
- 10707 24th Ave NE Seattle, WA$630K32.52,680
- 10533 24th Ave NE Seattle, WA$477K41.752,060
- 10730 Lake City Way NE Seattle, WA$406K32--
- 10728 Lake City Way NE Seattle, WA--Studio31,800
- 10722 24th Ave NE Seattle, WA$947K51.752,500
- 10522 Lake City Way NE STE C101 Seattle, WA$302KStudio0.5700
- 10550 Victory Ln NE Seattle, WA$389K211,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292