- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10700 Murphy St, El Paso, TX 799243 beds, 2 baths, 1,230 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 308 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,230 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: S16299902600100
- Zillow Home ID: 27474801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10700 Murphy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.4% greater than in El Paso, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 10704 Murphy St El Paso, TX$87K--21,171
- 5744 Dalhart Dr El Paso, TX$88K321,620
- 10708 Murphy St El Paso, TX$89K--21,203
- 5644 Van Horn Dr El Paso, TX$108K--21,207
- 5746 Dalhart Dr El Paso, TX$117K321,975
- 5742 Dalhart Dr El Paso, TX$86K--21,468
- 10712 Murphy St El Paso, TX$75K--21,153
- 5640 Van Horn Dr El Paso, TX$112K322,066
- 5740 Dalhart Dr El Paso, TX$85K321,332
- 5645 Van Horn Dr El Paso, TX$75K--21,160
- 10624 Murphy St El Paso, TX$76K--21,178
- 10716 Murphy St El Paso, TX$70K--21,058
- 5748 Dalhart Dr El Paso, TX$86K--21,360
- 5738 Dalhart Dr El Paso, TX$108K--21,268
- 5641 Van Horn Dr El Paso, TX$70K--2950
- 5636 Van Horn Dr El Paso, TX$124K321,501
- 10625 Murphy St El Paso, TX$76K321,059
- 10620 Murphy St El Paso, TX$92K--21,271
- 10720 Murphy St El Paso, TX$93K421,472
- 10621 Rayito Pl El Paso, TX$83K--21,064
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!