10700 NE 4th St #320, Bellevue, WA 980041 bed, 1 bath, 943 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2008
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2013 for $403,000
- Price/sqft: $427
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 43.0
- Floor size: 943 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0685970040
- Zillow Home ID: 89210699
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10700 Ne 4th Street #320
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% less than in Bellevue, and 32.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 500 106th Ave NE UNIT 1811 Bellevue, WA$506K11.51,348
- 10700 NE 4th St UNIT 2202 Bellevue, WA$444K221,677
- 10700 NE 4th St UNIT 1002 Bellevue, WA$637K221,680
- 500 106th Ave NE UNIT 711 Bellevue, WA$358K11.51,346
- 500 106th Ave NE #1415 Bellevue, WA$716K22.51,751
- 500 106th Ave NE UNIT 907 Bellevue, WA$347K11.51,043
- 500 106th Ave NE UNIT 3309 Bellevue, WA$487K11.51,277
- 10700 NE 4th St # S2908 Bellevue, WA$427K--1807
- 10608 NE 4th St # 2206 Bellevue, WA$624K121,354
- 10608 NE 4th St # 2706 Bellevue, WA$940K22.52,147
- 10608 NE 4th St # 1610 Bellevue, WA$488K11.51,038
- 10608 NE 4th St # 3412 Bellevue, WA$1.07M222,099
- 10608 NE 4th St # 3302 Bellevue, WA$1.24M22.52,116
- 10608 NE 4th St # 708 Bellevue, WA$397K--1816
- 10608 NE 4th St # 430 Bellevue, WA$478K111,172
- 10608 NE 4th St # 2309 Bellevue, WA$420K--1808
- 10608 NE 4th St # 3414 Bellevue, WA$1.04M22.52,049
- 10608 NE 4th St # 2708 Bellevue, WA$426K--1807
- 10608 NE 4th St # 2301 Bellevue, WA$873K221,688
- 10608 NE 4th St # 608 Bellevue, WA$582K221,447
Nearby Schools in Bellevue
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292