10701 Breaking Rocks Dr, Tampa, FL 336475 beds, 3 baths, 3,302 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Club house, Garage parking, Heat - electric
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,302 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2133917428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10701 Breaking Rocks Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hunters Green, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% less than in Tampa, and 170.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hunters Green home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Green home values.
- 17927 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$365K43.52,980
- 17925 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$312K332,553
- 17929 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$353K432,553
- 17923 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$356K42.52,945
- 17931 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$413K443,362
- 17921 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$321K432,553
- 18501 Bruce B Downs Blvd FL--------
- 17919 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$306K322,191
- 17956 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$346K42.52,935
- 17933 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$400K53.52,999
- 17917 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$338K432,553
- 17915 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$360K432,502
- 17924 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$386K432,864
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292