10707 Ashbury Ave, Cleveland, OH 441065 beds, 4 baths, 2,418 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,950 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 33 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $12
- MLS #: 3638111
- Parking: 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,418 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 199
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 12007019
- Zillow Home ID: 33408135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10707 Ashbury Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glenville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 107.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Cleveland, and 477.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Glenville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenville home values.
- 10709 Ashbury Ave Cleveland, OH$122K42.51,898
- 10703 Ashbury Ave Cleveland, OH$139K412,087
- 10647 Ashbury Ave Cleveland, OH$136K421,794
- Lee Ave Cleveland, OH$79K522,463
- 1466 E 108th St Cleveland, OH$65K322,157
- 1460 E 108th St Cleveland, OH$87K311,618
- 1470 E 108th St Cleveland, OH$67K422,301
- 1452 E 108th St Cleveland, OH$91K311,642
- 1456 E 108th St Cleveland, OH$41K311,522
- 1474 E 108th St Cleveland, OH$81K624,097
- 10726 Lee Ave Cleveland, OH$72K514,700
- 10643 Ashbury Ave Cleveland, OH$151K112,975
- 1484 E 108th St Cleveland, OH$149K523,890
- 1448 E 108th St Cleveland, OH$50K411,804
- 10732 Lee Ave Cleveland, OH$65K623,212
- 10718 Lee Ave Cleveland, OH$79K522,463
- 1444 E 108th St Cleveland, OH$80K51.51,824
- 1490 E 108th St Cleveland, OH$88K41.52,800
- 10639 Ashbury Ave Cleveland, OH$111K422,044
- 10714 Lee Ave Cleveland, OH$129K732,870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!