- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1071 Philadelphia Dr # 13-F, Westerville, OH 430813 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,222 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2013 for $94,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,222 sqft
- Parcel #: 610218678
- Zillow Home ID: 34127210
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1071 Philadelphia Drive # 13-F
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.3% less than in Columbus, and 44.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 43081 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43081 home values.
- 1073 Philadelphia Dr # 13-E Westerville, OH$91K21.51,033
- 1075 Philadelphia Dr # 13D Westerville, OH$86K21.51,030
- 1077 Philadelphia Dr # 13C Westerville, OH$86K21.51,030
- 1079 Philadelphia Dr # 13B Westerville, OH$93K221,033
- 1070 Philadelphia Dr # 15-A Westerville, OH$99K31.51,222
- 1072 Philadelphia Dr # 15-B Westerville, OH$86K21.51,033
- 1074 Philadelphia Dr # 15-C Westerville, OH$86K221,030
- 1076 Philadelphia Dr # 15-D Westerville, OH$87K21.51,030
- 1078 Philadelphia Dr # 15-E Westerville, OH$86K221,033
- 1080 Philadelphia Dr # 15-F Westerville, OH$105K31.51,222
- 1076 Philadelphia Dr Westerville, OH$77K21.51,280
- 1079 Philadelphia Dr Westerville, OH$78K21.51,044
- 1081 Philadelphia Dr # 13A Westerville, OH$98K31.51,222
- 8169 Newark Ave # 17B Westerville, OH$82K21.51,033
- 8171 Newark Ave # 17C Westerville, OH$81K21.51,030
- 8173 Newark Ave # 17D Westerville, OH$82K21.51,030
- Newark Ave # 19C Westerville, OH$81K221,036
- Newark Ave # 20A Westerville, OH$93K31.51,222
- 8175 Newark Ave # 17E Westerville, OH$82K21.51,033
- 8177 Newark Ave # 17F Westerville, OH$89K321,222
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292