10712 101st St, Jamaica, NY 114174 beds, 2 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $381,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 095390013
- Zillow Home ID: 32126137
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10712 101st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ozone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1350% higher than in New York, and 56.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ozone Park home values.
- 10716 101st St Jamaica, NY$406K----1,152
- 10758 101st St Ozone Park, NY$261K23--
- 10758 101st St Ozone Park, NY$294K33--
- 10718 101st St Jamaica, NY$421K----1,152
- 10720 101st St Jamaica, NY$428K----1,152
- 10722 101st St Jamaica, NY$390K----1,152
- 10726 101st St Jamaica, NY$427K----1,152
- 10728 101st St Jamaica, NY$428K----1,152
- 10730 101st St Jamaica, NY$458K321,152
- 10735 100th St Jamaica, NY$614K----2,136
- 10734 101st St Jamaica, NY$414K----1,152
- 10737 100th St Jamaica, NY$465K422,080
- 10739 100th St Jamaica, NY$536K532,772
- 10736 101st St Jamaica, NY$401K----1,152
- 10741 100th St Jamaica, NY$591K432,167
- 10741 100th St Ozone Park, NY$255K------
- 10740 101st St Jamaica, NY$354K----1,152
- 10743 100th St Jamaica, NY$610K----2,080
- 10784 101st St Jamaica, NY$618K----2,556
- 10745 100th St Jamaica, NY$616K----2,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292