- Lot: 9,496 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 10 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,362 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $137
- MLS #: 13152801
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Financing Proposed \ Cash, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Association Type \ None, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Building Area Source \ Tax, Community Features \ Other, Other Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Construction Materials \ Brick, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Energy Saving Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ Patio Open, Energy Saving Features \ Gas Water Heater, Fencing \ Wood, Energy Saving Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Other Equipment \ Range\Oven-Electric, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Interior Features \ High Speed Internet Available, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Construction Materials \ Siding, Heating \ Central Heat-Elec, Fireplace Features \ Wood Burning, Lot Features \ Lrg. Backyard Grass, Lot Features \ Some Trees, Other Equipment \ Vent Mechanism, Security Features \ Smoke Detector, Lot Features \ Subdivision, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Energy Saving Features \ Turbines, Energy Saving Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Saving Features \ Low E Windows, Lot Features \ Corner, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Utilities \ Concrete, Utilities \ Curbs, Energy Saving Features \ Storm Door(s), Exterior Features \ Other, Interior Features \ Bay Windows, Farm Ranch Features \ Other, Energy Saving Features \ Insulated Doors, Fireplace Features \ Stone, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Foundation Details \ Slab, Possession \ Closing\Funding, Roof \ Composition, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Financing Proposed \ FHA, Financing Proposed \ VA, Lot Features \ Landscaped, Parking Features \ Attached, Parking Features \ Side, Exterior Features \ Storage Building, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Parking Features \ Opener, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,340 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2124681005
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Preston Hollow home values will rise 6% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Dallas as a whole. Among Preston Hollow homes, this home is 25.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Preston Hollow, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.3% lower than in Dallas, and 28.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Preston Hollow home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Preston Hollow home values.
|10720 Marquis Ln Dallas, TX||$287K||3||2||2,033|
|10708 Marquis Ln Dallas, TX||$327K||3||2||2,140|
|10657 Countess Dr Dallas, TX||$280K||3||2||1,944|
|10653 Countess Dr Dallas, TX||$365K||3||2.5||2,789|
|3362 Royal Ln Dallas, TX||$281K||4||2||2,017|
|10661 Countess Dr Dallas, TX||$347K||3||2||2,782|
|3371 Regent Dr Dallas, TX||$422K||4||3||3,213|
|10646 Marquis Ln Dallas, TX||$367K||3||2.5||2,340|
|10643 Countess Dr Dallas, TX||$288K||3||2||1,856|
|3354 Royal Ln Dallas, TX||$267K||3||2||1,680|
|10804 Beauty Ln Dallas, TX||$270K||3||2||2,163|
|3365 Regent Dr Dallas, TX||$383K||4||3.5||2,671|
|10805 Beauty Ln Dallas, TX||$246K||3||2.5||1,754|
|10640 Marquis Ln Dallas, TX||$317K||3||2.5||2,065|
|10662 Countess Dr Dallas, TX||$328K||4||2.5||2,338|
|10637 Countess Dr Dallas, TX||$316K||3||2||2,092|
|10656 Countess Dr Dallas, TX||$353K||4||2.5||2,838|
|10645 Marquis Ln Dallas, TX||$296K||3||2.5||1,776|
|10650 Countess Dr Dallas, TX||$289K||3||3||1,970|
|3346 Royal Ln Dallas, TX||$283K||2||2.5||1,950|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.